You may not have been aware,
but yes, there is actually a life insurance awareness month – September! To
benefit from the awareness month, here are several questions you should
consider and ask yourself:
- Do I have adequate coverage to
protect my family? (The rule of thumb is 8-10x your income!)
- Is it possible I have TOO much
coverage? Is my current Life Insurance policy
- I just bought a new home or
refinanced my mortgage. Does this change anything?
- I have a permanent insurance policy,
but feel I’m paying too much. What are some alternative options?
- I have heard that insurance rates
have gone down due to competition. Can I qualify for a better health rating
than I have now?
- Have you updated your beneficiaries
in the last two years? Do you have a contingent beneficiary in place on
- Have you had a significant change in
your income (promotion, job change, inheritance)? If so, you may need to increase or
decrease your insurance amount.
- Have you recently increased your
debt? If so, is your family still adequately protected?
We will be glad to help you
with any of the above questions and do an individualized analysis for you to
make sure your family is protected!