July 30, 2018 | News
We are looking for a great person to join the LifeGuide team. Fun job!! You don’t need to know finance. You need to sincerely enjoy people, have the gift of hospitality/service, be able to manage details and be extremely comfortable with technology/social media.
LifeGuide exists to help our clients experience peace, freedom and the confidence to make an impact with their finances. We help our clients make wise financial decisions by clarifying their goals, developing their roadmap to success, and guiding their journey.
We are very excited about adding a newly created position to our team. Our new team member will focus on helping us “up our game” in two primary areas:
We intend that the role will spend 75% of their time amazing our current clients and the remaining 25% continuing to get the word out about our rapidly growing company and what we offer. We expect that this position will evolve based on LifeGuide’s business needs and the skills and passions of our new team member.
Please send an email expressing your interest to our office manager- Leslie Sponsler at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume, a few comments about why you feel that you would be a great fit for this job, and any other information that you feel would be helpful. If we think that there may be a possible fit, we will send you a short questionnaire to complete. This will formally begin a discovery process that includes testing, phone/facetime conversation and, if appropriate, in-person interviews at our Mechanicsburg office.