For the second year in a row, LifeGuide’s “Share the Blessing” campaign was a great success! We would like to thank those who participated and shared their story with us, it was huge encouragement.
As a reminder, at Christmas (2015) we sent $50 to sixty of our clients and asked that they give the money to an individual or family who was in need of an unexpected blessing. We would like to share some of the stories with everyone.
Today starts “25 Days of Blessing,” five different stories being shared each week for the next 5 weeks! Stay tuned to hear some of the great stories of how God has worked through this blessing for many individuals and families…
- “Through Share the Blessing, I was able to help a young family celebrate their first Christmas together in their own apartment. The Blessing will be helpful for this family because they are so new to independent living, and will be enormously encouraged to see that God continues to help them meet their needs in amazing and wonderful ways.”
- “We were able to help a family in our community that we have come to know over the years who could really use the help during the holidays. This monetary gift, as well as some toys and clothes that we added, may be all that the family gets for Christmas. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! What a fantastic idea! Your gift to us gave us the joy of giving, an opportunity to teach our children about generosity, and blessed a family in need.”
- “With the Share the Blessing gift, I drove downtown and found a homeless woman that I have known about for several years. I handed her the card and wished her Merry Christmas and God’s blessing. Thanks for the chance to share God’s love.”
- “We were able to help a coworker and his family. Approximately nine months ago he had his first heart attack and was off work around five months. He returned to his job and now has had a second heart issue. He is a very honorable Christian. He helps all others. He does not smoke, drink, or swear which is tough in his job. He is a good father, friend, and employee.”
- “The Share the Blessing gift was helpful for the recipients because the parents in this family both work. Recently they experienced mechanical problems with one vehicle. This gift may have helped with that expense so they have their vehicle to travel to their job, or maybe extra gifts for their two sons.”